Meet Dr. Bryan Kelly
Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician
Dr. Bryan Kelly began his medical journey at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, where he was also inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. Dr. Kelly completed his residency in internal medicine and fellowship in pulmonary critical care and sleep medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine.
Dr. Kelly joined Dallas Pulmonary and Critical Care in 2023.
- Fellowship in Sleep Medicine – Mayo Clinic of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine – Rochester, MN
- Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care of Medicine – Mayo Clinic of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine – Rochester, MN
- Residency in Internal Medicine – Mayo School of Graduate MEdical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine – Rochester, MN
- Medical School – University of Texas Health Science in San Antonio – San Antonio, TX
- Undergraduate degree in Biology – Texas Christian University – Fort Worth, TX
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine since 2021
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease since 2020
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine since 2018
- Baylor Scott & White Grapevine