Meet Dr. Rebecca Liu
Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician
Dr. Rebecca Liu began her medical career at the University of Texas at Austin, where she received a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology in 1998 and Masters of Science in Nursing in 2002. Dr. Liu continued her medical education at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 2007, and was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
Dr. Liu completed her internal medicine residency at the University of Texas at Southwestern, followed by a fellowship at Harbor-UCLA Medical center in pulmonary and critical care medicine. Dr. Liu then served as an Associate Clinical Professor at UCLA Northwest Valley. She returned to Texas in 2016, where she began practicing at Pulmonary Critical Care Consultants, ultimately joining Dallas Pulmonary and Critical Care.
When Dr. Lui is not caring for patients, she is a soccer coach, piano teacher, and taxi driver for her three children. She loves to spend time with her family hiking, camping, cycling and traveling when possible.
- Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine – Harbor/UCLA Medical Center – Torrance, CA
- Residency in Internal Medicine – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center – Dallas, TX
- Medical School – Texas Tech University of Health Science Center School of Medicine – Lubbock, TX
- Nursing School – University of Texas Austin School of Nursing – Austin, TX
- Undergraduate degree in Biology – University of Texas Austin – Austin, TX
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine since 2013
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine since 2012
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine since 2010
- Baylor Scott & White Grapevine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society – Texas Tech University Health Sciences 2007