Qualified APP Candidates are being interviewed for multiple acute care service lines including:
- Neuro hospitalist
- Neuro Intensivist
- Cardiovascular and ECMO Intensivists
- Medical Surgical Intensivists
Provider experience preferred, but not required. Training will be tailored according to the candidate's background.
DPACC has a robust critical care advanced practice provider (APP) program to support the growth and development of your career as an advanced practice provider.
Favorable work-life balance, benefits, CM allowance, and competitive private practice pay in a dynamic practice makes this a unique opportunity. Opportunities for further educational engagement and leadership.
The Intensivist Advanced Practitioner Provider (APP) is a certified, licensed nurse practitioner or physician assistant who independently and collaboratively works with the multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive care to acutely ill and/or medically complex patients in the intensive care unit.
- Board certified and licensed Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant/Associate
- Preferred experience of working at least one (1) year in the critical care setting as a NP or PA or ICU experience as a RN.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Strong working knowledge of critical care medicine, e.g., fluid resuscitation, vasopressors, hemodynamic monitoring, and mechanical ventilation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Professional demeanor.